Lumion is a program of real-time visualization in 3D for architects, planners and urban designers. Lumion offers excellent graphics in combination with a workflow fast and efficient, saving time, effort and money. In fact, it is very easy to create stunning renderings or representations with video and still Lumion it almost feels like cheating.
This software is used by hundreds of professionals in construction and interior design in the world.
Lumion offers up any 3D scene with a full 3D GPU-based interface and real-time editing. It offer the creation of landscape, the setting of light, sun, sky, clouds and water.
The Lumion power lies in its excellent graphics and combining work flow is fast and efficient, making the user save time, effort and money. This tool caters to architects, interior designers, construction technicians, designers technical Industrial design, other.
– Realistic Water, various types of water
– The sky and clouds animated.
– Import of DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DXF
– Import TGA, DDS, PSD, JPG, BMP, PNG and HDR
– Landscape rendering and editing, more than 40 subjects of landscapes.
– Accurate measurements for placing objects, bookmarking tools for accurate placement.
– Easy editing of material, more than 450 materials in the library of content.
Awesome video of how it works Lumion 3D
Requirements to run Lumion
– Requires Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
– Requires NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or similar ATI / AMD
– Nvidia 260GTX / ATI 5850 or higher recommended
Try the free version of 3d Lumion here:
Software architectural visualization – 3d – render – 3d render – render real time – real time rendering –rendering program – programs to render – vray – sketchup
Originally posted 2014-09-10 15:52:43. Republished by Blog Post Promoter