The Incheon International Airport , opened in 2001, is the main gateway to South Korea. He has been awarded as the best international air hub in the world since 2005 and has received a total of 5 stars in the annual Skytrax World Airport Awards, the British consulting company for air travel. The airport, in the metropolitan area of Seoul, took first place for the second time, having won that distinction in 2009.
Incheon International Airport is located 70 km west of Seoul, Incheon City, where, obviously, the airport received its name. The awards are based on surveys conducted by Skytrax to 12 million passengers in a period of nine months. A total of 39 airport services and products are examined in 388 airports around the world.
The airport has a golf course, spa, private rooms for sleeping , ice rink, a casino, indoor gardens and Culture Museum of Korea.
Four of the top five airports worldwide are in Asia: Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Photos of Incheon International Airport
The top 10 airports worldwide
1. Incheon International Airport
2. Singapore Changi International Airport
3. Hong Kong International Airport
4. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
5. Beijing Capital International Airport
6. Munich Airport Franz Josef Strauss-
7. Zurich International Airport
8. Kuala Lumpur International Airport
9. Vancouver International Airport
10. Chūbu Centrair International Airport
Originally posted 2014-09-09 15:52:38. Republished by Blog Post Promoter